Welcome to the Central Coast Distributing Employment Opportunities page. We are an equal opportunity employer and will be posting all job openings to this page as they become available. Please check back regularly for updates.
Current Openings:Graphics Designer
Central Coast Distributing has an immediate opening for a Full Time Graphics Designer.
Working within the marketing department with all POS items and creating and printing banners per our suppliers and customer base orders.
- Creating and printing graphics for all signs and banners.
- Make pre-printed banners and adhere to timelines.
- Gain approval from Market Development Manager, General Manager or Chief Operating Officer for all chargeable banners.
- Ensure all chargeable banners are within ABC guidelines.
- Responsible for ordering all banner materials and keeping adequate inventory on hand.
- Ensure POS work orders are completed and invoiced as needed.
- Dispatch any re-sellable items (i.e. glassware, cups, buckets) and stage for drivers.
- Helps with logistics, set up of special events (rodeo, beer dinners, promo’s, off premise account resets, etc.)
- Help with unloading delivery trucks of POS items.
- Responsible for helping to maintain a clean and organized POS Building with the assistance of the Market Development Manager.
- Responsible for maintaining a neat, clean and organized Office as well as the Banner Printing Room.
Knowledge and Skills
- Must be proficient with Photoshop.
- Basic computer skills and knowledge required.
- Must have strong communication, organizational and time management skills.
- Must be dependable and work well with others.
- Must be proficient in the English language with proper grammar, spelling, etc.
- Must have good basic math and problem solving skills.
- Need to be Forklift Certified(CCD will train) for unloading delivery trucks of POS items
- Drive established route to deliver wine, spirits, beer and non-alcoholic beverage products to assigned customers.
- Record route activity and produce accurate and thorough delivery records.
- Read invoices, shipping memos, pick-up slips and other records to guarantee accuracy, completeness and proper condition of all orders delivered.
- Operate delivery equipment for which Department of Transportation requires a Commercial Driver License.
- Read and match customer purchase orders and invoices to company invoice.
- Deliver cases which may include use of hand truck, ramps, stairs or other function in the movement of cases.
- Handle and process COD deliveries and collect checks as required.
- Performs daily pre-trip and safety inspections on equipment prior to commencing route.
- Partner with dispatcher to acquire delivery schedule and communicate delays, arrivals, and/or equipment problems as encountered.
- Address customer concerns/complaints regarding spoilage, breakage, and/or shipments of incorrect product.
- Refer issues to appropriate supervisors as needed. Keep interior of truck organized and clean.
- Must possess a valid, current Class A CA driver license and acceptable DMV record.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- One year driving experience.
- Basic ability to read, speak, write and comprehend the English language to perform essential job duties.
- Able to count and perform basic math with or without a calculator.
- Lifting and moving objects weighing 50 pounds on a regular basis from floor to shoulder level repetitively throughout shift.
- Ability to twist and turn, ability to use full range of peripheral vision and fine hand manipulations sufficient to safely drive tight city streets.
- Must be able to work in extreme temperatures for extended periods of time. Occasionally able to lift up to 160 lbs. (full kegs) 3-4 feet onto a shelf.
- Walk, bend, sit, squat, twist, lift and carry on a continuous basis throughout the shift. Using a hand truck, must be able to push and pull up to 180 lbs. frequently throughout shift.
- Experience driving for the beverage industry.
Central Coast Distributing, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For more information about who we are and what we do, please visit our website at GreatBeer.US